You may recall a few weeks ago I asked if you might be interested in attending a canvas and wine event if I were to hold one in Bellefontaine – well…the response was tremendous so I have been working on putting together what I believe will be a really fun and casual event to kick off 2014.
Here are some quick details:
This wine and canvas event is an easy and exciting way to have fun painting, enjoying fellowship with friends, and giving back to a local charitable cause. Local artist Marilyn Reed will instruct you step-by-step through re-creating a special painting, and at the end of the event, you’ll take home a work of art that you created! Not only that, you’ll enjoy a delicious glass of wine while you paint and casually network with others. The best part is that a portion of all proceeds are being donated to The United Way of Logan County!
About the Artist
Marilyn Reed is the owner and artist at Marilyn’s Artistry and she is an expert in murals, faux finishes, textures and wood finishes – among many other areas of design and painting. Her work has been featured on Fox Channel’s Road Trip, and in several national magazines, including her American Flag mural at Michael Angelo’s Pizza in Kenton that was the centerfold for MotorTrend Magazine. She is also the muralist responsible for the amazing painting and murals inside Six Hundred Downtown in downtown Bellefontaine.
When: Thursday, January 9, 2014 7:00 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
Price per ticket: $35.00
*Registration is due by December 31, 2013 to reserve your seat
Venue location: The Marketplace, 130 S. Main Street, Bellefontaine Ohio 43311 (parking is available behind property)
Dress: Casual (you will have an apron provided for you to wear, but you might wear something you don’t mind getting paint on – – just in case!)
• Event will last 2 ½-3 hours with frequent breaks
• Wine and canvas is an adult event, no children under 21 permitted
• Registration is due before December 31, 2013 to reserve your seat
• Ticket price includes Artist, Canvas, Paint, Brushes, Easels, Aprons, Glass of Wine
• We will have soft drinks available also
• You can NOT bring your own alcohol
• You will want to eat BEFORE coming to the event, so please be sure to plan ahead and try one of our local downtown eateries!! We will have some small snack food to munch on at the event though.
Here’s a picture of the design you’ll be painting the night of the event.
We can only accommodate 30 individuals so please reserve your spot now by clicking here to purchase your ticket.
I’m excited to see you at the event, if you have any questions please let me know.